The mission and ethos of the institution spring from the vision and inspires the institution to move upward with goals and future plans.
Government College Rhenock strives:
- To become a centre of academic excellence and provides an ideal platform for higher learning.
- To make higher Education accessible to the weaker section of the society and to provide quality education at degree level to students from diverse background.
- To provide a platform for students entwined with knowledge that combines the global concern and local needs simultaneously.
- To provide an intellectually vibrant and secured space, where in quality education is delivered by well qualified empathic teaching and non-teaching staff members.
- To encourage active participation among students belonging to diverse background and potential, through formulated policies that promote access while at the same time enhance the quality of learning.
- To make our students skilled graduates.
- To develop the research oriented practices which will address and find solution to the on-going social well being issues.
- To provide value based education and to develop integrity among all and to enrich moral values and ethics among students.
- To establish INFLIBNET for library modernization and digitization as a priority area for improvement of teaching and research programs.
- To integrate Undergraduate with Post Graduate Programs by upgrading Government College Rhenock to PG College in future.
- To promote and develop leadership quality in students.
- To provide a friendly environment where students learn with liberty, integrity, dignity and perseverance.
- To spread spiritual values and healthy living through Yoga.